In 2023, the National Society of High School Scholars (NSHSS) will award a large number of scholarships to graduating seniors to help them pay for college and realize their full academic potential. A wide variety of financial aid and scholarship opportunities are available to NSHSS students.
Scholarships from the National Society of High School Scholars (NSHSS) are open to high school and college students who have demonstrated academic excellence in a variety of disciplines:
- Visual arts
NSHSS provides financial aid for a wide variety of academic disciplines, although the ones listed above are among the few that receive special attention. You’ve come to the perfect place if you’re a student searching for the greatest programme. We’ll go over the four most important scholarship opportunities at NSHSS.
Students can use their Navy scholarship at one of more than 170 accredited institutions located throughout the United States. Attendees of Minority Serving Institutions (MSI), High Hispanic Enrollment (HHE), and Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) are also eligible.
An award of $180,000 scholarship will be made available for use as a scholarship to attend college (all four years). In order to be considered for this scholarship, high school seniors must meet the following requirements.
- Minimum required SAT score of 1100 (evidence-based minimum of 540 in the math section and 550 in the reading and writing sections).
- Minimum of 44 on the ACT, with a minimum score of 21 in Math and a score of 22 in English.
- Till November 2023 are the testing windows for the 2023 academic year’s worth of scholarships.
- Zero records of criminal or civil misconduct in the military
NSHSS provides underrepresented groups with a STEM scholarship opportunity to help them overcome financial obstacles and realise their full academic and leadership potential.
Scholarships are available to high school seniors and recent college graduates who have a minimum 3.0 GPA and a strong interest in studying one of the fields of study listed on the website.
- A comprehensive list of all the STEP Activities
- Submit an application that includes a 500-800 word explanation of “Why STEM?” Explain how you’ve maintained your interest in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics throughout high school.
- Educator recommendations (1-2)
- Official transcript
NSHSS has created the perfect opportunity for anyone interested in a career in the performing arts. Only the top three students will be eligible to receive the scholarship money.
Scholarship amount offered:- $2,000 awards (3 available)
Eligibility Criteria:- High school juniors and seniors who will be graduating in the years 2023 and 20235, as well as high school seniors from the Class of 2023, are eligible to apply. The applicants will submit an application with a video of their performance by following the guidelines below:
- 5 minutes performance video
- Short description of the piece (not more than 150 words)
- A brief statement (up to 500 words) on their inspirations to become an artist
- Academic CV
- Official or current unofficial transcript
- Educator recommendations
- Color Picture
It’s a great way to get beyond financial barriers for students who have a passion for making movies and would like to pursue degrees in film and video production.
Scholarship amount:- $2000 awards (3 available)
- The student will have to create and upload a video with the following guidelines
- Students will submit an application with the title and description being what inspires them to create the work, how they created and the intention (not more than five lines)
- All the rising high school students that graduate in the year 2023-2025 or the fresh graduates in 2023 can apply for the scholarship
- Students can use the copyright student as long as the original creators are credited
- The student can submit the film in categories such as animation, documentary, short film, and scripted film narratives
- Create a video of the artistic representation of the worldview through the film. The student can choose the subject matter if they inspire the student and inspire you
- The film should be 5 minutes long
Documents Required for NSHSS Scholarship Application:-