Apply now for the Orange Tulip Scholarships in the Netherlands for 2023! In the countries that are part of the Orange Tulip programme, applications are now being accepted for the fully funded Scholarships 2023 being provided by NESO at Maastricht University. Orange Scholarships for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Programs are available to citizens of NESO nations, and the recipients will get a variety of benefits throughout their studies.
Here is your chance to attend Maastricht university in the Netherlands for free and thanks to this Netherlands Orange scholarship opportunity for that. Orange Tulip Scholarships are being offered by NESO offices in cooperation with Dutch universities to help financially disadvantaged students pursue higher education.
Introduction to Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS):
The Nuffic NESO provides funding for the highly regarded OTS programmes in order to make higher education in the Netherlands possible for students from low-income backgrounds. The Orange Tulip Scholarship is open to international students enrolling in Master’s or Bachelor’s degree programmes taught in English at any of the Netherlands’ universities.
For how long Orange Tulip Scholarship be offered:
The Orange Tulip program’s validity period is limited to no more than two years, depending on how long your Master of Science programme is. However, the scholarship is only valid for three years if you’re pursuing a BS degree.
Orange Tulip Scholarship Funds of Coverage:
The following are the valuable benefits that will be granted to the winners of the Orange scholarship program:
- Netherlands Student Visa fees Coverage
- However, partial tuition-fee coverage for BS scholarship winners.
- Full Tuition Fee waivers for the MS scholarship.
- Health & Liability Insurance
- Cost for buying books and conducting experiments in Netherlands
Orange Tulip Sponsorship Application Eligibility:
Interested applicants must check out the eligibility criteria before submitting their applications for generous Orange Tulip Scholarships:
- The interested applicant must hold the nationality of NESO country.
- The applicant must reside in any NESO country while applying for the scholarship.
- The potential applicant must have the relevant degree from a non-Dutch University.
- The applicants who have previously worked or studied in the Netherlands are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant must have been enrolled in the MS or BS program at their affiliated faculty of their NESO country.
Netherlands Orange Tulip – How to Apply?
In order to participate in Orange Tulip, you must complete the following steps in the online application process:
Choose the Dutch university and major you intend to pursue first. Verify that your intended course of study and institution are both eligible for the Orange Tulip scholarship. Once that’s done, you may check out the prerequisites and sign up for classes at your preferred college. Once you have received a confirmation letter, you can apply for the Orange Tulip Scholarship by visiting the website from the nation where the NESO has an office and entering the necessary information and attaching the necessary papers. Now, wait for the final call for interview by the Maastricht University.
Orange Tulip Scholarship Deadline:
Please note that the deadline to apply for the Orange Tulip Scholarships has been extended to May 31, 2023.