As an educationist, i am thrilled to share with my student audience the new fully funded British scholarships which are now offered at University of Oxford for the class of 2024-2025.
So this Oxford university now offers over 1,000+ British scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate students across all disciplines and degree levels. And what sets University of Oxford apart is its dedication to supporting international students, with more than 100+ external scholarships specifically designed for them which include the Rotary Foundation Scholarship, Clarendon scholarship, and the high paying Chevening Scholarship. All of these British scholarships are primarily awarded based on academic competence or financial need of students, and they cover various expenses such as tuition fees, cost of living in UK, and even return airfare to and from UK.
Lets Get into details of Clarendon Scholarship at University of Oxford
In this article, i want to focus on the newly announced Clarendon Scholarship at the University of Oxford for which i believe it is essential for all students to submit their application for it because this is one of those high paying British scholarship of the year.
Winning this British Clarendon Scholarship can open doors for students to embark on their study adventure in the UK, completely free of charge! This Clarendon Scholarship at University of Oxford is declared as fully funded scholarship that is available for both masters and PhD studies, covering the full tuition fee. Additionally, successful applicants will receive an annual stipend of at least £15,009 to support their living costs.
Degrees offered With Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford in 2024:
The Clarendon Scholarship is one of the biggest scholarship in UK which is offered to 140+ applicants from all around the world and this is why Clarendon scholarships is known to be higly competitive,, and renowned. Most recipients of the Clarendon Scholarship pursue a DPhil, which is the Oxford equivalent of a PhD. And i have verified myself that you can apply for a Dphill degree on Clarendon scholarship to start your classes in 2024.
However, Clarendon scholarships are also granted for two-year degrees such as MPhil or BPhil, as well as one-year degrees like MSc, MSt, MBA, or MFE. The selection process for this Clarendon scholarships involves assessing applicants based on their academic record, aptitude test score, and motivation shown by student towards a course/scholarship program with help of motivation letter.
Funding Sponsorship of Clarendon Scholarship 2024
As a student looking for scholarship opportunities at the University of Oxford, you should definitely consider the Clarendon Scholarships because this sponsorship offers to cover not just your tuition and college fees in full, but also provide a generous annual grant for your expected living expenses in UK.
For the academic year 2024-2025, if you’re on a full-time course at Oxford then you can expect to receive stipend money for your living expenses of at least £15,009 whereas if you’re on a part-time course then you will receive a study support grant to assist with your non-fee costs (Why Clarendon).
In 2024-25, part-time DPhil scholars can anticipate receiving at least £2,502 and part-time Master’s scholars at least £5,003 from this Clarendon scholarship fund. The best part? These British scholarships including this Clarendon scholarship fund is usually offered for the full duration of your course which further means this will be covering your entire cost of degree for the total duration of your study period at Oxford.
Who can apply for Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford?
As a student, if you’re keen on applying for the Clarendon Scholarship at the University of Oxford then you need to know the following eligibility criteria:
- This Clarendon scholarship is open to students from all over the world, and all degree-bearing graduate courses at Oxford are eligible for this sponsorship. Henceforth you have a wide range of choices available if you want to get enrolled in any degree program at University of Oxford on Clarendon scholarship (Admissions).
- Secondly, you must have an outstanding academic record because Oxford university looking for someone who has consistently excelled in their studies (Selection criteria).
English language proficiency requirement for admission at University of Oxford on Clarendon Scholarship 2024:
- Keep in mind, Oxford’s graduate courses are very competitive, therefore a high level of English proficiency is a must and therefore university of Oxford accepts various English language proficiency tests including the TOEFL, IELTS, and Cambridge C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency (English language test accepted at Oxford) and in some cases you may get exemption from taking this English language proficiency test requirement.
Application Process of Clarendon Scholarship 2024 at Oxford
I made it simple for students to understand how they can successfully submit their application for admission at University of Oxford for Clarendon scholarship 2024-2025 class by completing these 8 Steps:
- Kick off your application process by applying for your chosen course before the January deadline to be eligible for the Clarendon Scholarship (Clarendon timeline).
- Your course admission application will be evaluated by the academic affairs office of Oxford University from your proposed area of study. They’ll gauge your application’s academic quality and appropriateness based on your previous qualification, research proposal, or study plan.
- If you get shortlisted then that corresponding department at University of Oxford will get in touch with you followed by admission/scholarship office of Oxford and meanwhile, your department’s academic staff will decide who they’ll nominate for the Clarendon Scholarship based on the selection criteria.
- Once the list of shortlisted candidates is finalized, then this Clarendon Fund Administrator will reach out to the successful applicants with the offer letter.
- If you’re offered (and accept) the Clarendon Scholarship, your funding will then be made available to you, provided you meet the conditions of your offer to study at Oxford starting from 2024.
- As when your Clarendon scholarship sponsorship package gets confirmed then you can expect to receive a confirmation letter/email by University of Oxford and all successful Clarendon candidates will then be informed via email whereas most offer letters alongside admission documents will get dispatched by early April 2024].
- And i think due to the high volume of received applications for Clarendon scholarship, unsuccessful students won’t be contacted and in case if you haven’t heard by June 2024 then it’s good to assume that you haven’t been awarded the Clarendon Scholarship.
- And i must also mention that some students might also receive admission and Clarendon scholarship offer letter by end of June 2024 in case if any awardee withdraw and then that seat might be offered to those students who’ll be in waiting list.
Remember, each step brings you closer to your dream of studying at Oxford on this British fully funded Clarendon scholarship and therefore i wish you Best of luck!