The 2023 fully-funded Chinese Government CSC Scholarships Without IELTS are now taking applications for recruiting overseas students for bachelor’s, master, and PhD subjects. These China Scholarships Without IELTS are for all disciplines, degree levels, and exchange programmes.
China Scholarship Council administers MOE-sponsored Chinese scholarships. All international students can apply online for CSC Scholarships for BS, MS, Ph.D., and exchange programs in 2023.
Education is the best way to begin anything. However, studying at a university in the 2nd most economically powerful nation may seem difficult for some. If you follow our directions and apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2023, then you would find it easy to apply for a fully funded scholarship in China.
Reasons to Study in China
- Chinese government scholarships improve international contacts.
- Promote culture, tourism, education, and trade
- You’re joining one of the world’s most powerful educational powers, China.
- This scholarship gives third-world countries career prospects.
2023 CSC Scholarships by the Chinese Government
Chinese Government Scholarships 2023 are CSC scholarships granted by the PRC government. Some of China’s finest universities offer completely funded overseas degrees to overseas students. International students don’t have to take China’s toughest admission exam, the Gaokao. Neither, IELTS is required to apply for most scholarships in China.
Who Can Apply for China Government Scholarships?
The Chinese CSC scholarships without IELTS minimal requirements are:
- Local Chinese students are ineligible for this grant.
- A college certificate is required for undergraduate admission.
- Graduate programmes require a 4-year bachelor’s degree plus a higher secondary certificate.
- This grant is also available to doctoral degree applicants having all the aforementioned prerequisites plus a 2-year graduate degree.
- Graduate degree candidates might be 35 years old, undergraduate candidates under 25, and doctoral candidates under 40.
- Students with previous Chinese scholarships will not be eligible for this scholarship.
Categories of Chinese Government Scholarships
Chinese Government Scholarship Program with IELTS exemption has three scholarship categories. Allowances and benefits distinguish these categories. Education quality is the same for everyone else.
#1 Chinese CSC Scholarship Category A: Fully Funded:
Most candidates want this fully financed scholarship. The most sought-after scholarship. Includes:
- Tuition waiver
- Research Charges
- Funding for Accommodation
- Mediclaims for students
- US$350-500 monthly stipend
2# Chinese CSC Scholarship Category B: Partially Funded:
Preference ranks this category second. Includes:
- Tuition waiver
#3 Chinese CSC Scholarship Category C: Nearly Funded:
This type is least desired because it covers few expenses and is nearly funded. It partially covers tuition.
2023 Chinese Government Scholarship Application:
Here’s how to apply for a China scholarship with an IELTS exemption:
- First, complete the online Chinese Government Scholarship Program application on the official website.
- Select three Chinese universities along with your personal data on the form.
- After completing out the application form, you will be prompted to choose a scholarship category and the university agency codes.
- Your submission should include PDFs of study plans, research proposals, degree certificates, etc.
- Most of these include research ideas, degree certs, transcripts, reference letters, motivation letters, English proficiency certifications, foreigner health clearance certificates, and CSC application forms.
- Upload these documents to the CSC scholarship portal.
- Next, submit an admissions application at Chinese University Webpages and attach CSC Scholarship forms there.
- The Chinese Government Scholarship results will be announced in June-July 2023.
- After that, the selected candidates will apply for a Chinese Study VISA and Travel to China.
Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 Application Deadline:
IELTS-exempted Chinese CSC Scholarships 2023-2024 applications are accepted from January 1, 2023, till April 2023. Most Chinese universities also waive application fees. Some registered Chinese universities have varied ending dates. If so, check university websites for deadlines.